This week tried to kick my butt. It’s 9:45 and I’ve pretty much wanted to be in bed since 3.
My favorites this week:
- My Everlane wide leg crop pants – I wore them 3 days in a row. True story. They are perfect for days that can’t decide what the weather is going to be.
- This stir fry mix makes for easy dinners in a chaotic season. I mix with leftover grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken from Sprouts. So easy and yummy.
- Hotels.com – I love booking travel on hotels.com. It makes canceling and changing travel plans super easy. We had a change in our summer vacation, it took me 15 minutes to change everything up the other night. Really easy.
- Platters and Boards – This has become one of my favorite books to look at and gift. I’m pairing it with a Central Market gift card for lots of gifts this month.
- I’m grateful this week for my Beautycounter girls. It’s refreshing to be with them and working doesn’t feel like work.
Hope you have a restful weekend!