Lots of favorites this week…
1. Palmetto pimento cheese – I first tried this pimento cheese in Florida and was hooked. I stalked in down once I got back to Dallas. It’s so yummy. It’s great with crackers. But my favorite, is to broil it on an English muffin. The jalapeño is my favorite flavor. It’s the perfect thing to keep on hand for unexpected guests.
2. STJ mesquite boards – I ordered one of these boards for a client gift and now I’m obsessed. I’m making lists of who else needs on in my life. They’re gorgeous and the customer service was amazing. I love supporting small business and this an incredible small business.
3. Ella and Mila Nail Polish Remover – ella+mila Soy Nail Polish Remover is a soy-based, vitamin-enriched nail polish remover with lavender essential oil, so just the right amount of TLC for your nails. Unlike most removers, this soy-based remover is free of acetone, meaning no more dry nails and cracked cuticles. with a soft lavender scent, you and your nails will feel like you are at the spa with every swipe. I also love that it is made in the US and safe for your little ones. Target carries this line now, so it’s easy to grab when you are out.
4. Tefeca Watch Bands – I ordered two of these bands after much research. I loved the bands I choose and the quality is better than expected. They took longer to arrive than I expected because they came from China, but they were worth the wait.
5. Be Kind T-shirts – I bought these shirts for my girls Easter baskets. They are super cute and my girls love them.
Have a great weekend! We are soccer gaming, baseball tournamenting, and dance recitaling it all weekend.