I feel like this week has flown by, I’ve had crazy allergies and we’ve been busy.
- We received this book last week at my Beautycounter conference. I’ve been reading it this last week and just loved it. I’ve always loved shoes and I love the premise behind this book. Do you have a pair of shoes you’re just holding onto? A pair that means so much to you? I have two pair.
- Republic Drink Mixes are some of the best I’ve found. You just mix with your liquor of choice and they are delicious. Having a party? This makes it easy to make pitcher drinks or everyone can easily mix their own. The lime is my favorite with prickly pear being a close second.
- I promise I won’t post Beautycounter every week but this week is our friends and family sale. Almost the entire site is 15 percent off, which we only do 2 times a year. Now is a good time to try something new or stock up on your favorites. My favorite product is the Overnight Resurfacing Peel. Formulated with 15 botanically-derived acids, this leave-on AHA/BHA peel improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark spots without irritation or over-drying. Glycolic, lactic, and malic acids clear away dull surface skin cells, while hyaluronic acid and essential fatty acids soothe and nourish to reveal a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion.
- Rally House Sports was another fave this week to get us all the Tech gear we needed for the big game. They are the nicest in the shop and have great college gear.
- The weather in Dallas is always up and down this time of year. This sweater has become my favorite layering piece for when the colder weather hits.