This age group I think is still easy to buy stocking stuffers. My tween kids love just about anything. My boy is really into fishing. He wants his entire stocking filled with fishing lures and bait. When I asked him for ideas, he said just fishing stuff. So here is a more general list but I do think it’s great to find things for their hobbies.
- Chapstick – We love Burt’s Bees. Today, I was at Sam’s and they had a great value pack. Usually this time of year it’s great to stock up because they do great value packs.
- Rubiks Cube – These are great for any age, my kids love them.
- Puzzles – One of my girls LOVES puzzles. Sometimes I can find puzzles in pouches or in tubes that fit perfectly in Christmas stockings. Sam’s has a two pack of crocodile creek puzzles right now for $13.
- School Supplies/Art Supplies – My kids love office supplies, school supplies, and art supplies. I often stock up when I see them on clearance. When I asked my 10 year old what she wanted in her stocking, she said books and post it notes.
- Books to read – Rain Reign, Ruby Holler, The One and Only Ivan, Love that Dog, Because of Winn Dixie , Flora and Ulysses , Hatchet My kids LOVE books and Christmas is a perfect time to give them books because we tend to be inside more.
- Water Bottle – Gage wanted a hydroflask and Ella Claire wanted the Emily Ley water bottle from Target. The bonus to water bottles is that they take up a lot of room in a stockings
- Hickies – I put these in Ella’s stocking last year and she loved them. She asked for more this year.
- Nail Polish and Lipgloss – Cupcake Nail Polish is 5 free and great for tweens. Beautycounter Lipgloss set can easily be broken up into several gifts and is perfect for tween girls.
- Hair Ties and Hair Chalk – We always need hair ties at our house and my girls love Hair Chalk. I recommend only allowing the hair chalk after photos are taken. Also, in the same category as temporary tattoos.
- Usborne Books – Their logic and engineering books are perfect for this age. My friend, Lisa, is being super generous and offering free shipping on all orders over $35.
- Stickers – My kids love stickers for their water bottles, camp trunks, and even journals.
- Card Games – We love to play games when everyone is home for the holidays.
- Toothbrush/Underwear/Socks – Of course the basics 🙂
- Joke Books – boys this age love a good joke.
That wraps up our stocking stuffer posts. I hope it made stuffing your kiddos’ stockings easier.