In our house, I have 4 girls between ages 4-7 (almost 8). I do lots of buying for this age. I find this age to be really fun to stuff their stockings. I am extremely practical and hate buying junk. All of the items on this list are things my kids use regularly or will actually play with on a regular basis.
This is a long list, but I know there’s things some kiddos love and others can live without right now.
- Wet Brush – This is the brush we use every day. It is a no tears, no frustration brush.
- Jojo Siwa Bows – One of my girls wants a JoJo Siwa bow for every day of her life. Not going to happen, but this set will help her have a boy for each day of the week.
- Legos – Legos are something I love to buy. Kids of all ages love to play with them. They encourage creativity and problem solving.
- Cupcake Nailpolish – I discovered this nail polish at a recent craft show. It’s made in Texas. It’s 5 free. And they have cute colors for girls.
- Usborne Books – I bought a bunch of these books this year for stockings. They have some super fun brain games and logic puzzle books that are perfect for stockings. My friend, Lisa Miller, is super gracious and is extending a special offer to my readers. She is offering free shipping on orders over $35. If you would like free shipping, fill out this spreadsheetSpreadsheet
- Hatchimals – My girls love these. Why? I’ll never know but they play with them and get so excited to watch them hatch.
- Art Supplies – Who doesn’t need new markers, crayons, or paint this time of year? I like to stock up in August on this stuff but there is always deals to be had this time of year as well.
- Melissa and Doug Water WOW books – These books are must have for travel, sitting at a doctors appointment, or the witching hour.
- Tangle – These fidget toys look fun, don’t have pieces, and they come in lots of fun colors.
- Chapstick – Everyone needs chapstick in the winter. Well except kids that eat chapstick.
- Play doh – I don’t love Play doh, but my kids do. They really love play doh. Christmas is the time of year I can succumb to the pressure.
- Bath Bombs – This is usually my kids favorite thing in their stocking.
- Card Games – Great time to introduce Go Fish, Uno, basic card games.
- Silly Straws – These are BPA free and reusable.
- Slinky – everyone’s favorite
- Travel manicure set – My kids love these
- Flashlight – Always a hit and you can never find one when you actually need one.
My kids always get a new book or devotional to read for the next year. They also always get socks and underwear, we are so fun sometimes.
My kids who are 4-8 are getting these this year:
Happy Stocking Shopping!