This might possibly be called what I purchased to put in my own stocking.
So here is a list of what I would like to receive in my stocking or what I will purchase for myself.
- Cote Nail Polish – My favorite safe nail polish, it says on well and they have some great colors
- BaubleBar Holiday Sets – There are several sets I would love to receive in my stocking. I love the mix and match sets too!
- Monat Dry Shampoo – I have not tried this dry shampoo but I bought it for my stocking after hearing great reviews.
- May Books – I pretty much only operate because of these notebooks. They’re my Grand Central Station. I love to give them as gifts to teachers, friends, people who need a good list.
- Hair Ties – I bought a bunch of these sets to give as gifts this year. I love the colors and they’re a practical gift just about anyone will use.
- Beautycounter Resurfacing Peel – This is my favorite beauty product, hands down. Don’t go anywhere without it.
- Power Pack – I always need one of these and I pretty much can’t ever find mine.
- Coffee Mugs – Anthropologie always has my favorite mugs. and Coffee – I love good coffee and this is something that I know I will use.
- Bath Salts – I love baths and I take a lot of them. Good smelling baths that also help me feel better are on the top of my can’t live without list.
- Val Marie Prayer Journal – I bought a bunch of these this year to give as gifts after everyone kept telling me that they’re a favorite gift to give.
- Monogrammed Pouch – I have a pouch problem. I want one for everything. I saw these online a couple of weeks ago and I keep going back to them.
- Quick Dry Hair Towel – I have thick, long hair. This is essential and I need a new one every several years.
- Candles – My favorite safe candles hands down. I love their holiday scents .
- Travel Cord Case- I feel like I’m always cramming cords in random pouches (see the theme) to travel. This would be great to keep them from getting twisted and no longer working.
- Safe Stuff to make things like your car smell good – My car scent waivers between dead animal, locker room, and mildew. I’m hoping this spray helps.
What would you like to receive in your stocking this year?