Stocking stuffers is probably my favorite thing to shop for Christmas. I love finding little things that I know the receiver will love. I like to fill stockings with fun and practical items.
About September of each year, I write each person’s name on a gift sack. As I find things, I put them in the sack. Each of our stockings holds about the same amount as the gift sack.
Each day this week, I am going to give ideas for stockings for different genders and age groups.
I’m going to start with Jason. Honestly, he’s the easiest shop for in our family. He has lots of hobbies and loves just about anything.
Some of my favorite things to give:
- Rubs and spices – my boys love Chef Milton’s spices and Slap Ya Mama
- Keychains – this year I bought these from Range Leather
- Muscle soak from White Rock Soap Gallery is another great guy stocking stuffer
- Leather Journals from Daly Goods
- Cord holder
- Counterman from Beautycounter
- Super practical but everyone needs it, Slime to fix holes in tires
- Beef Jerky
- Survival Sets
- Lottery Tickets
- Cocktail Ice Molds (Jason prefers these to whiskey stones)
Now tell me what are your favorite stocking stuffers for men?